Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 8, 2012

retrosketches #26 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Whose ready to see the winners form RetroSketches #26? We had INCREDIBLE entries, it was SO hard to narrow down the picks, I could have picked so many more! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to RetroSketch #26's ROCKstar... for this fun and gorgeous card...


And a BIG CONGRATS to this AMAZING gallery of SHOUTouts....

  
  
  

As usual you can click on the thumbnails to go see the full size cards  - and I hope you will!

Thanks again for playing and hope to see you for the new challenge~

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Thank you. ;-) I appreciate it. And congrats to all the other entries - they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you. ;-) I appreciate it. And congrats to all the other entries - they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Allyson!!!

    Congrats to the other gals too...iSpy my card:) Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Allyson!!!!

    Congrats to the rest too!!! YAY... to AMY T!!! woot woot!!...xoxo

    ReplyDelete