Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, June 14, 2014

retrosketches #114 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

I'm back! Here are winners of challenge #114!!! What a gorgeous group of entries!!! THANK YOU ALL so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... WOW - isn't the soft pastel, one layer look of this card gorgeous....



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is so so lovely!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...thank you so much for the shout-out!! It has well and truly made my day. Congratulations to Alison and the other 'Shout-out' winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Thank you so much for selecting my card! Made my day! :)
    Congratulations to the "shout-out" winners - a beautiful and talented bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete