Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 30, 2014

retrosketches #128 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

HELLO & Happy Saturday!!!! How was your week? Ours was busy busy - as usual! I have the winners for challenge #128!!! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... this is just the cutest card ~ I love her coloring and all the details are perfect!!!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - aren't these fabulous?!?

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks guys! Glad you like my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just come back from a few days away to a lovely suprise! So pleased you liked my card, will display my badge with pride x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the Shout Out and congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete