Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 23, 2016

retrosketches #196 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello! Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a great week, I know some of you are snowed in this weekend and my thoughts and prayers are with you all! I have winners for challenge #196Thank you all for playing along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... Oh my - I totally love these colors and that paper is gorgeous! Great card!


And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! You gals really rocked out with these gorgeous cards!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Shout Out, my first time being picked for a card challenge. Cheered my day up no end. x Linda

    ReplyDelete