Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, June 2, 2012

retrosketches #13 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Holy cow~ soooooo many gorgeous entries! I have been pulling my hair out for hours trying to figure out the SHOUTouts! I swear, they are ALL SHOUTout material, ladies! Thank you all so much for taking the time to play with us this week, I apologize, I haven't gotten through commenting, but I will before the weekend is out.

Like I said, it was tough, but we have a winner! CONGRATS to this week's RetroSKetch ROCKstar, for her awesomely fun paper piecing and that amazing chevron peeking out, is...



And this week's SHOUTouts are definitely something to shout about!

  
  
  

You can click on the thumbnails to visit the artists' blogs! Make sure you leave them some love!

I'll be back in a the morning with a brand new sketch!

11 comments:

  1. Thank so much for picking my card as a SHOUTout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! THANKS SO MUCH for the AWESOME Challenges and for the SHOUTout!! =) This has made my weekend that much more SWEET!!
    CONGRATS to Debbie C. for the AMAZING creation and to the other Shoutout creation winners!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, CONGRATS to Laurie for making the TOP 20 again this year for Gallery Idol!! =) I wish you luck!!

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS, gorgeous cards again from everyone! Looking forward to tomorrows Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Debbie C - what a fantastic card! And thx for the shout-out for my card - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Debbie and thank you so much for giving my card a shout out...so pleased to be featured with all this talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Thanks so much for making me smile on a rainy morning :). Congrats everyone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Shoutout! What a great way to start the day :) Congrats on the win, Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to Debbie and all the other shutouts! Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies, what awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete