Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 11, 2012

retrosketches #24...


Good morning! Thanks again to all of last week's participants - you make this SO fun! ROCKstar and SHOUTouts of RS #22 have been posted here. You can view the ROCKstar post for RS #23, here. Today is my hubby Jeff's 40th & we are at the beach for the weekend... this past week has been crazy - so my apologies for the delays!

Our awesome sketch this week is from this gorgeous card by Laurie ~ I was really excited to use it!

Here is Laurie's "take~to"...





 Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, August 16th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Can't wait to see what you create this week!


4 comments:

  1. Very COOL sketch this week! I hope I find the time to play. The DT cards are fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to go over the lines of my expectations. And here I thought I already know the limits of the creativity on this blog. This is just absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketches are so much fun, but this one was certainly a "challenge" for me! Thanks for great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun sketch and WOW! all the DT cards are just Lovely and adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete