Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 15, 2012

retrosketches #29...


Good morning! Did you see all the gorgeous entries from last week? Totally UNREAL! Thank oyu all so much for playing!

We have an amazing sketch today courtesy of Laurie, based on this incredible card... it must be awesome - she had 223 comments on it - LOL!

Here's Laurie's re-take...


And from the other DTs...





Ready to play?!?

Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Friday, September 21st, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you get a chance to play along!

9 comments:

  1. Love this sketch and great cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT cards and thank you for another fun sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this sketch! Hopefully I can come up with something this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I will play! I have a card and will link it in a couple of days! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic sketch and of course the DT cards are always SUPER-impressive! thank you for the inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh, thankyou sooooooo much for posting about that beautiful baby and his mom. I have personal experience with many surgeries and a trach tube. The picture and story really moved me and so thrilled to see a mom that has pulled up her sleeves to give that little man a wonderful life. He has survived his 1st year due to wonderful people like you that are giving her and her family the support needed to go on day to day. I thankfully can say my miracle baby is now 20 years old. I will keep you in prayers!!!! Again thank you for sharing their story. Stamp on gals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved the sketch this time round and had to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun sketch challenge and the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did my card but totally forgot to link it up here! OOPS! http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/a-play-date-alley-way.html

    ReplyDelete