Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 6, 2012

retrosketches #29 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Hello! Hope you're starting your World Card Making Day with a bang! I am behind a couple posts, my apologies! Life seems to run at top speed all the time, I realized I had forgotten to post something else last week, too!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this RetroSketch ROCKstar for challenge #29.... love the bold colors....


And a BIG CONGRATS to these SHOUTouts.... loved all of you gorgeous cards!

  
  
  


Obviously there could have been so many more SHOUTouts, the entries were all AMAZING! Thank you all for playing! The thumbnails are in no particular order, you can click on them to visit their blogs!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving my card one of the shout outs! Love your sketches, although I am not always able to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card for one of your shout outs! Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card!! HOOOOOORAY:) Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete