Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 3, 2012

retrosketches #36...


Good morning! It's SATURDAY - the happiest day of the week!!! WOOHOO!!! Thanks so much to all who played last week... I have commented on half, but I am SO SO behind...

Our awesome sketch this week is by Suzanne, based on this card!!! I love it!

I just want to thank Suzanne and Jen for working with us this month, aren't they amazing? I am so lucky that they joined us, and seeing all their great inspiration, I sure I'm not the only one who benefited! THANK YOU LADIES!!!!

Here's Suzanne's second take...


And here's our DT's takes...





Ready to play?!?

Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, November 9nd, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!



Hope you can join us this week!

14 comments:

  1. Oooooh....many ideas swirling in my head already! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch and inspiration!! Will be playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun sketch to play with. I like how you have the designer's picture on the sketch. I usually print out sketches, and it's nice to know who to give credit to years later when I pull it out again and have no idea who to thank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where else to comment I would of emailed personally but when are you going to release the winners of the last 4 challenges , its actually frustrating waiting for such along time to response, Im sure others are wondering too, this is such a wonderful blog to follow and very inspirational but makes it hard to play along when challenges close and have to wait so long for results...hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketch yet again -can't wait to get started on it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch and love the design team creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great sketch and the amazing DT projects for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The adjustment is complete informative. It is a action ceremony it. I acquire aswell bookmarked you for blockage out new posts.
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the inspiration ladies... especially Kasia as you'll see in my card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great sketch! Love the inspiration from the DT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome sketch and wonderful cards from the design team! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fun sketch. Thanks for the fun challenge, and for the beautiful inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Used the sketch while I was making new release cards last week, and LOVED it! Thanks for great inspiration, ladies! http://stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2012/11/flourishes-new-release-day-one.html

    ReplyDelete