Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 23, 2013

retrosketches #56...


Howdy howdy! I'm finally here with this week's sketch... although you know you can always go peek at one of the sweet DT ladies to get a leg up if I am running late! Which seems to be a horrible pattern these days. I wish it weren't true. I am going to try harder.

Our sketch this week is based on this awesome card by our March Headliner, Lori - I love it! You have to go see it! Here is Lori's re-take... love the chalk look...


And from the rest of the design team...



Ready? Steady.... STAMP!!!


Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 29th, 2013.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


5 comments:

  1. I always love your sketches. Thanks for a great challenge and the great inspiration from your dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another wonderful sketch and for the awesome inspiration from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I had time to play along this week and I love your sketch Lori! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration from the DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another inspiring challenge...thanks ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted mine late but enjoyed the sketch! http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2013/04/something-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete