Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, June 29, 2013

retrosketches #68 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

 

Hello! We're all running late around here today - I've been working on a design job on the side and we also had a big 1st birthday bash for my nephew... But I'm here with last week's winners.... YAY!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar.... I super love the colors and images of this card...
ANJA!!!


Look at this gorgeous gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
   
  

s usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, DT! So excited to be a shout-out! Love the sketches, keep them coming! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you very much for picking me as the newest rockstar. I feel very honored. Congrats to all the shout-outs.!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Anya!!! This card definitely rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete