Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 7, 2013

retrosketches #80...



Good morning! Running a little late today, one of the kiddies is under the weather... I guess it's that time of year - all the kids passing germs around to each other - LOL! Thank you all for playing last week - the gallery is gorgeous! (I'll get caught up with winners this weekend!)

Our card today is based on this cool card by Claire! She has graciously agreed to fill in for Kasia this month and I am so thrilled! Her's her re-take....


I am also SO SO excited to introduce Michelle Z. as our September Headliner!!! I love her work, she is a wonderful artist, not only of cards but all kinds of other cool things - be sure to go check out her blog and say "hello"!



And here is my take this week...


Ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, September 13th, 2013.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason the sketch isn't showing up. Can't see it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun sketch...bit more of a challenge than I thought it would be when I first looked at it...but a challenge should be a challenge right??!!?? :-)

    Great examples from each of the design team...love all the inspiration!!

    I am thinking that the date given for the linky to close should say Sept 13th not Aug 13th...am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun sketch...bit more of a challenge than I thought it would be when I first looked at it...but a challenge should be a challenge right??!!?? :-)

    Great examples from each of the design team...love all the inspiration!!

    I am thinking that the date given for the linky to close should say Sept 13th not Aug 13th...am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sketch! I really loved working with it and the great inspiration from the DT. Hope your kiddo is feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete