Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 11, 2014

retrosketches #97...


Good evening! I am so sorry to be so late... we were partying like rockstars today - my baby girl is FOUR!!! I swear the last four years have somehow managed to fly by and also crawl slowly... isn't that strange? Anyways, I was up late getting things done and up early getting more things done, but hopefully you went and checked out the DT's blogs for the sketch. Here's a couple pics...


Our sketch today is based on this bit of gorgeousness by Kasia and here is her equally gorgeous re-take!


And from the rest of the DT...



Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 17th, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is magical! Love that unicorn image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sketch, Arielle!
    Happy Birthday to your little sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun sketch!!! Thanks for the creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the cut-off but I played along. Here is my take on the sketch:
    http://snapscrapsmishaps.com/2014/01/18/im-a-day-late-and-a-dollar-short/
    Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I missed the cut off. I love this layout and wanted to share what I made with it...
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2473707?&cat=500&ppuser=132695

    ReplyDelete