Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 26, 2014

retrosketches #112...


Happy Saturday! Today was "Y" day at our local YMCA, yours truly had ticket taking duty at the dunking booth this morning, bbq sandwiches for lunch, and then we watched Maisie perform with her class. It was super fun and SUPER HOT - about 90 degrees! So, I am wiped out. BUT, I WILL be getting the winner posts up later, I just need a little down time before I do.

Okay, don't laugh. I know we featured a sketch by Erin week before last, but I in my "OCD~ness" have a need for basic order in life (well, everywhere except my craft area) and we are having another of hers today to get back in alphabetical track! Her sketch is based on this FAB card, isn't it fun? Here is her re-take...


And from the DT... (Laurie's been under the weather, so send her some hugs & prayers!)...



Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, May 2nd, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the game, but wanted to share the card I made for this sketch with you!!

    http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/2014/05/mme-just-splendid.html

    ReplyDelete