Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 15, 2014

retrosketches #139 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday? I hope you're having a marvelous weekend so far! I have winners for challenge #139! Thank you all so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the gorgeous simplicity of this card & the funky paper piecing, what a great pattern!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - aren't they fantastic?!?

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Thanks so much for featuring my card! So happy to play here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lisa and thank you for the Shout Out! Always love playing along.

    ReplyDelete