Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 20, 2014

retrosketches #146...


Hello hello and Happy Saturday! Only FIVE days until Christmas ~ the kids are sick with the flu, I think, and we haven't left the house in days... glad most of my shopping was complete! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us last week - so much gorgeous~ness all in one spot! I love it!

Our sketch today is based on this little card by me. AND, you have TWO WEEKS to play along with us! Here's my re-take...


And here's some fabulous inspiration from the DT...



Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes IN TWO WEEKS at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 2nd, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

5 comments:

  1. Love this sketch! Thanks for the great inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Dt cards, I luv this sketch!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the beautiful cards! Great sketch, I loved playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete