Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 11, 2015

retrosketches #160...


Hello hello! I posted winners - lots o' winners! So many gorgeous, inspirational cards in one place ought to be against the law! Thanks so much for all your had work & playing along!

Our sketch today is based on this adorable card by Jeni! Here's her re-take...


And here's Tracey's...

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, April 17th, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


2 comments:

  1. Arielle, thank for this sketch! I think I should play along) and thank designers for beautiful cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had today!! I made one too: http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/2015/04/i-love-doing-card-challenges-and-i-saw.html

    ReplyDelete