Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 16, 2015

retrosketches #165...



Hello! I am back with today's sketch, I hope you got a chance to see the winners that were posted earlier, there are so many inspiring cards to get you creativity fueled! Thank you so much for using the sketch and playing along with us!

Our fantastic sketch today is based on this super fun card by Tracey! Here's her re-take...


By Arielle...

And by Jeni...

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, May 22nd, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pretty samples and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been too long since I've popped in here! Thank you for the fun sketch design and all the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! Great design team work! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch and the inspiration by the DT is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow did I get everything confused. I just discovered your site and used sketch #165 for a graduation party I attended on 5/29. Things got crazy and I just got to doing my blog post. I am obviously too late. But, I would like to share my post with you anyway in case you would like to stop by and see my creation. http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/2015/06/memories.html I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete