Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 14, 2015

retrosketches #190...


Hello! Happy Saturday! Yes, it still is - I checked. We have all been stuck home, sick this week, and I think I was hardest hit. Today was my first day out of bed - you can imagine the horror of seeing the rest of the house for the first time in days! Anywho - if anyone around you has something "like the flu, but not the flu" - R.U.N. Just run away. 

Our fantastic sketch this week is based on this super fun card by Jeni! Here's her re-take...


 Here's Sheri's sample...

 And from Arielle...

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, November 20th, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!



4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you've been sick. That is so fun at all. Loved your humor though, RUN. JUST RUN. LOL Great sketch. I just finished my card, but it won't post to my blog until Thursday. I'll be sure to pop back then and link it up! Hope you (and your house) are doing better soon. Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingers are cold and it's affecting my typing.... I meant that is NO fun at all. Not so fun. Gee whiz.

      Delete
  2. Sending get well wishes your way Arielle! Thanks for the fantastic DT inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, sorry to read that you're ill. Get well soon! And thanks for sharing this beautiful, versatile sketch - currently I am making half a dozen different cards based on it :D
    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete