Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 23, 2016

retrosketches #210 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello hello! How's your weekend? The kids and I have had a spring cold or something... I haven't left the bed much today and finally dragged my laptop into bed! I have winners for challenge #210Thank you for playing with us, your cards were beautiful!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... What a fresh & fun card - gorgeous!!!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts - amazing inspiration!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so tickled! Congrats to all on their lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my project and congrats to everyone else also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete