Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Sunday, July 17, 2016

retrosketches #223...


Hello! Yes, I am late, I am so sorry. It's been a long week. Please pray for my family - my grandmother was put into hospital in the next town over - no definite diagnosis, but what they're thinking isn't good. Which leaves my 93 yr. old grandfather in need of help - you know his generation of men never really learned how to cook or use household appliances! I also have VBS next week and half my decorations didn't ship. So stress levels are high here,.. and by the time I went to bed last night, the challenge hadn't entered my brain all day. I am so, so sorry!

Thank you so much to everyone who played last week! Your cards are always gorgeous!

Our sketch today is based on this sweet little card by Jeni... LOVE those papers!


Sheri's monochrome sample is so stunning...

And a quick one from me...

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, July 22nd, 2016.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this, Arielle! Sending prayers of healing, encouragement and comfort to you, your grandmother and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arielle, So sorry to hear about your grandmother sending prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope she gets better and you get to spend all the time you need with your family and be there for them at this difficult time. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? I forgot to link up my card!!!!!!!! *forehead slap!* http://stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2016/07/curtain-call-reminder.html

    Hoping your Grandma is doing better, Arielle!

    ReplyDelete