Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 14, 2012

retrosketches #19 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


WOW WOW WOW! I don't think we could have had a huge~r group of amazing entries - thank you ALL so much for playing along! I really enjoyed seeing your creations! 

The votes are in, please help me give a GIANT CONGRATS to this week's ROCKstar for this exquisite card...



And here are this week's SHOUTouts - what an incredible gallery! Congrats ladies!

  
  
  

See you back here in the morning for another fab sketch!!!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, ladies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout, and congrats to Lotte - WOW, what a stunning card! And a BIG thank you for the sketches each week, they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the SHOUTout, and yes, congrats to Lotte! I love the sketches each week, and am thankful for the weeks I can participate in them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as the ROCKstar !! I'm so excited... :D Thanks for all the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! THANK YOU for the awesome "shout out" i am honored to be in the same gallery with those gorgeous cards! and congrats to lotte, whose card is AMAZING! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for the shout out....I was so impressed with all the cards in the gallery this week! Congrats to all and the Rockstar Lotte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! thanks for the shout out! so excited and honored to see my card here. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete