Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 21, 2012

retrosketches #21...


Good morning! Thank you all so much for your gorgeous entries last week - I'm still knee deep in commenting and tallying the votes, so I'll be back later with the results!

I am so thrilled to introduce this week's guest designer, Tracey McNeely! Tracy is awesomely talented and super sweet and I was so honored that she agreed to let us use this fabulous card for this week's sketch! She has played here and grabbed the title of ROCKstar and SHOUTout - I love her style!

Here's Tracey's second take on her card...


And here are the DT's takes...




Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, July 26th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

I sure hope you get to play along this week!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Absolutely crisp and clean and beautiful cards. :) Fantastic sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little sketch from my friend Tracey...can't wait to play along! Delightful inspiration from the DT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards everyone! And you've chosen a winner in Tracey! Hoping to play along later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch you chose. Tracey is one of my favorite crafters to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB sketch! Enjoyed using this one. Awesome DT projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this sketch and the inspiration is fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch! Thanks for the great inspiration and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and inspiration, sorry I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch. Love it. Will be using it in the future. But didn't get a chance to play along.:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I'm late, but wanted to let you see that I used this awesome sketch for one of my SCS Dare to Get Dirty cards for this week! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration, ladies!

    http://www.stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2012/07/dare-to-get-dirty.html

    ReplyDelete