Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 20, 2013

retrosketches #56 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Wow, there were TOO many awesome cards entered for RetroSketch #56 - thank so much to everyone who played!!!

I really loved this card, the colors against the kraft are divine... a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar....



And a BIG CONGRATS to these SHOUTouts ~ they really rocked the sketch!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few...

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Shoutout and congratulations to all the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Shoutout! Love all your sketches!! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Saturday morning surprise! Thank you for choosing my card as this challenge's ROCKstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE seeing everyone's gorgeous creations in the gallery each week :)
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Shout Out - MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A shoutout for me? Thank you ever, ever so much! Congrats to all the other winners. To everyone who entered: a huge THANK YOU! I'm always amazed and delighted by stunning creations you share: so much learning opportunity; so much inspiration; so very much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing what gorgeousness the newest challenge will bring. Have a wonderful Sunday - and hopefully a warm, sunny one!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch. I know it's an old one, but it inspired me, so I'm gonna go for it! Thank you so much for all the inspiration this site has provided!

    ~Shawnie B.
    www.CardsByShawnie.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ever so much for the shoutout, what a super surprise!! Amazing cards from everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a little late as I've only just seen this post! Thanks so much for the shout out...soooo love the retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete