Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 20, 2013

retrosketches #57 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Thanks so much to all you talented gals who played along with us for RetroSketch #57, the gallery was really packed with awesome~ness!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar for this fabulous creation, I love the fun colors  and little bit of this and that...,




And a BIG CONGRATS to these SHOUTouts ~ I love all these different versions!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing everyone's gorgeous creations in the gallery each week :)
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Shout Out - MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete