Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 1, 2014

retrosketches #102 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

HAPPY SATURDAY !!! Thank you all so very much for playing with challenge #102!!! OMGoodness - the gallery was SO ROCKIN'!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the patterned paper base and vellum and the sequins... everything about this card is so FUN!!!


 

And a BIG CONGRATS to all these fabulous Shout-Outs... there were so many amazing cards!!!

   
   
   

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me as your Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sherry (I LOVED this card) and to all the others as well! Thanks for giving my little card a shout out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of great cards, lots of inspiration! Sherry, you ARE a rockstar, LOVE your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete