Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Sunday, March 9, 2014

retrosketches #105...


Hello and happy Saturday!!! Hope you're having a great weekend so far! Thank you all so much for playing last week - you rocked it! I'll be back with some winner later today!

***ETA - I have no idea what happened, I know I published this much earlier today because this published post was open on my screen before I left this afternoon. I just reloaded it & it was back in draft mode. SORRY it disappeared!

Our sketch today is based on this fabulous card by Kasia! Here is her re-take...


And from the Laurie and I....



Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 14th, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 


1 comment: