Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 6, 2014

retrosketches #129 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

HELLO & Happy Saturday!!!! How are you today? We're having some much needed rain (and not needed power outages - LOL!) I nice day to read a book! Or maybe even craft, right? I have the winners for challenge #129!!! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love all the layers and the fun bling!!!




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - aren't these amazing?!?

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

4 comments:

  1. thank you!! and congrats to everyone =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the "shout out"! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, ladies, what a lovely surprise to be the Rockstar of the week!!! I love playing the RS game and thanks for bringing us such lovely sketches each week!!! I will proudly display my new badge on my blog!!!
    Congrats to all the Shout outs!!!
    Enjoy the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete