Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 20, 2014

retrosketches #131 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hey there ~ Happy Saturday!!!! It's a lazy kinda day... woke up with a migraine ~ maybe I can take a nap a bit later! Here are winners for challenge #131! All the entries were fantastic - thank you so much!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I totally love the woodgrain and burlap - so gorgeous!.....




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - such an amazing gallery!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you verymuch for picking my card I feel very honored. So sad to hear about your migraine believe me I know how it affects your daily routine. Glad to hear it's better now. I have had my portion also last week.

    ReplyDelete