Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 24, 2015

retrosketches #147 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having an awesome one! I am not - I have a bad cold & have been house-bound for days! But, I do have winners for challenge #147! Thank you all so much for playing with us - you ALL rocked it!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... This masculine card is so cool! I love the colors and textures!


   

And take a look at these GORGEOUS entries, great job and a BIG CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and thanks for choosing my card!! YAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all. Thanks for giving my card a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Beautiful creations, congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone here!! Thanks for the shout out! Your sketches rock!

    ReplyDelete