Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 24, 2015

retrosketches #148 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday! I am back with winners for challenge #148! Thank you ladies SO MUCH for joining us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... what a unique card! LOVE the colors and the design is AMAZING!!!


   

And take a look at these FANTASTIC creations, great job and a BIG CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for seeing my work and appreciation , its really feel nice ...and congratulations for all winners !!! I am learning a lot from this blog and I see amazing work here and every time I just surprise to see other people work ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful cards - so many styles and colors. Really look forward to the inspiration of this blog! Thank you for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete