Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Sunday, December 4, 2016

retrosketches #241 - Extended...


Hello there! I would like to thank Sheri for adding the post last week. We lost my grandmother 2 weeks ago today, right before Thanksgiving. She'd had surgery and was seemingly on the mend and then she was gone. My mom was with her and it's been too sad for everyone. I'm almost ready to join the real world again, but not this week. So I am extending the sketch for another week, I hope that's okay.

Our sketch is based on this card by Sheri... SO gorgeous!


And here's Sheri's re-take... I love everything about it!

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Saturday, December 9th, 2016.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 


5 comments:

  1. Arielle, I'm so sorry to read of your Grandmother's passing. My heart grieves for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandmother, Arielle. I lost my grandma a year ago October. I know how you feel and am sending you lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss, Arielle. Hope you and your family will find the strength you all need during this most difficult time of mourning. Hugs :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for the loss of your grandmother.
    My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete