Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 7, 2012

retrosketches #5 / winner & shout~outs...


Thank you all not only for playing last week, but also for being so patient with me... the weekend got away from me and I never could get caught back up! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter / Passover!!! Everyone deserves a ShoutOut ~ the entries were all so amazing, it was SO HARD to vote this week! 

Without further ado... this week's RetroSketch Rockstar, for this bold and beautiful design is....



And the gallery for this week's ShoutOuts is AWESOME!!!

  
  
  

Thank you all again so much for playing!


*** EDITED to place before challenge #6.

10 comments:

  1. I love her work. I true winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayatri's card is gorgeous and thanks for including mine as a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Gayatri's card is Rockstar quality!! Nice job! Thank you for including me in the shout out. I'm having lots of fun on RetroSketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayatri's card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for picking me as one of your Shout Out's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Gayatri!! And to all the shout-outs! Thanks again so very much for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Gayatri and to the shout-outs for these great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Thank you so much team for picking my card as Retrosketch Rockstar. I am humbled and delighted :) Thanks so much everbody for your lovely words and Congratulations to all the shoutouts. Gorgeous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for picking me as one of the shout outs! I love the super fun sketch! Everyone's work is gorgeous! I'm flattered to be featured among such awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay - congrats to Gayatri and my fellow shout-outs... great job all - I love the inspiration ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete