Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Friday, April 13, 2012

retrosketches #6 / winner & shout~outs...


WOWEE - THANK YOU ALL so much for playing with us last week - we had 96 entries!!! How crazy is that? Of course, Lynn's sketch was just super fun to play with - I used it 3 times last week! Thank you again, Lynn for being our first guest designer!

Having so many beautiful cards to vote on made the DT freak out! One of them who shall remain nameless wrote this after voting, and I think it sums up how we all feel about voting...
"I agree this week was just CRAZY! I simply could not pick 3!!! It's BRUTAL—I tell ya! ...I have about a dozen that I LOVE!"
So this week's RetroSketch RockStar, for this beautifully clean, layered card (go check out her homemade embelly, too - it's awesome!) is....

ELENA!!!


And the gallery for this week's ShoutOuts is out of this world!!!

    
  
   

You can click on the thumbnails to visit the artists' blogs! Make sure you leave them some love!

Hope to see you back here in the morning!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you for picking my card - I'm truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Elena and all the shout-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree - so many gorgeous creations to choose from! Thank you for picking mine as a shout out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Elena, Congrats. That is a very elegant and classy card. So happy for you. Congrats to all the shoutouts and thanks for picking my card as a shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such gorgeous, gorgeous creations! Thanks again for having me as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card Elena! Thank you for picking me too for a shout out! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree --Elena's card was my absolute favorite, although there were soooo many great cards in the mix! Thanks for choosing mine as one of your ShoutOuts...I'm definitely in good company. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All such incredible cards! Congrats to Elena and all the ShoutOuts too! :) You Rock!

    ReplyDelete