Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 14, 2012

retrosketches #7...


Good morning and HaPpY sAtUrDaY!!! Time for a new RetroSketch, but first I wanted to thank you all again for such a wonderful week last week! We had a record amount of phenomenal entries!!! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Also, if you are a previous winner, you can find a link for the badge codes under the badges on the right side bar.

Our sketch today is from one of my previous cards, Daisy Girl. While that card was based on another sketch, I think I tweaked it enough to transform it into a new sketch.

Here are our takes...





Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, April 19th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

I can't wait to see what your take this week!

 

8 comments:

  1. This sketch was so much fun to play with! Thanks for the great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome sketch ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch and the DT's samples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch ladies, glad I discovered your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed doing my card for this sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had until today at noon EST to link it! Boo hoo...I loved this sketch. Just wanted to share my card with all of you:
    http://crazyaboutmagnolias.blogspot.com/2012/04/our-creative-corner-and-retrosketches-7.html
    Thanks ladies

    ReplyDelete