Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 12, 2014

retrosketches #119 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday!!!! We've been away at a family reunion today, with all the cooking and my dad's birthday last night, I had no time until now... I'm so sorry! Here are winners for challenge #119!!! What a gorgeous group of entries!!! THANK YOU so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... OH.MY.WORD - I totally love the rustic texture - what a fabulous card!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - such a gorgeous gallery!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a bit!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the SHOUTout! Congratulations to the rest of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joanna and all the Shout outs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, us! Thanks so much for the Shout Out!

    ReplyDelete