Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 12, 2014

retrosketches #121 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

I'm back!!! Thank you all so much for playing with challenge #121!!! Oh my - was this gallery totally ROCKIN' or what?!?

And because of so many awesome entries, please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest "THREE" RetroSketch ROCKstars.... I love all three of these cards, and I think each one is so amazingly perfect! I hope they don't mind sharing the title - I just honestly couldn't choose...

KIM & SHERI & TAMMY!!!

 

And a BIG CONGRATS to all these fabulous Shout-Outs... there were so many amazing cards!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim, Sheri and Tammy!! Fabulous cards!!! Congrats to all the Shout Outs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Thanks Arielle! SO glad I got around to checking my blog reader today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! Thank you! What a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all...so many favorites! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! Thank you so much! Congrats to Kim & Tammy along with all the fabulous Shout Outs!

    ReplyDelete