Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 26, 2014

retrosketches #123 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

HELLO HELLO & Happy Saturday!!!! I have some winners for challenge #123!!! Let me tell you - they were ALL GORGEOUS!!! Thank you ladies so very much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love this!!! The ribbon is gorgeous, and I think it's just perfect with all the little details!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - you gals ROCK!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a bit!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out! So glad you liked my card! This was a really fun sketch to play with! Congrats to everyone else as well!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete