Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 11, 2015

retrosketches #168 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Who's ready for the winners of challenge #168! Thanks so much to everyone who played along - you gals ROCK!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... This is such a fresh, airy card - I love the embossing and vellum!



Help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! This gallery is fabulous!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I'm so honored. Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so very much, I am honored to be spotlighted here! congrats to everyone else too!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete