Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 11, 2015

retrosketches #165 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday! We had a family reunion today and just got home... I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Here are the winners for challenge #165! Thank you all so much for playing along with us, so many really fabulous entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I LOVE these little critters, and the coloring is gorgeous, too!



And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! Just look at these beautiful cards!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back in a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking my card as one of the shoutouts!
    Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete