Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 11, 2015

retrosketches #172...


Hidy~ho! I'm sure you've gone over and peeked at today's sketch... I'm sorry to be running so late! I did manage to get  all the winners' posted, so be sure to go check them out! Thank you all so much for playing last week!

Our amazing sketch this week is based on this amazing card by Sherri!!! Here's her re-take...


And from Erin...

I'm finishing mine up and Jeni & Tracey are on summer break! :)

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, July 17th, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks again, what a fabulous sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sketch! What's weird is that I linked up on Wednesday and I don't see my link. I realize I missed out on the challenge but would still love for you to come have a look at it.

    http://www.ema-gination.com/2015/07/tech-y-geek.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the deadline, but I wanted to share my creation because I absolutely loved this week's sketch. I just got the perfect stamp set for the sketch.
    http://www.stampzone.blogspot.com/2015/07/hey-girl.html

    ReplyDelete