Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 11, 2015

retrosketches #170 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

With the winners of challenge #170, I am now all caught up, WOOHOO! Thank you ladies so much for playing along - there were so many gorgeous entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I LOVE this bold color scheme and the way she interpreted the sketch...



This gallery is R-O-C-K-ing - please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! 

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the winner shout out.....I am sooooo STOKED!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely surprise and congrats to us all

    ReplyDelete