Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 4, 2015

retrosketches #171...


Hello and HAPPY 4TH!!! We hope you're having a fantastic weekend! I swear this summer is rolling right along. I know I am behind, but I will catch up on Monday! THANK YOU for playing along with us!!!

I am so excited to introduce our newest DT member, a sweet and talented gal that I have had the pleasure of being "teamies" with for the last few (or more!) years... you are going to love her take on the sketches!!!


Our fun sketch today is based on this sweet card by Jeni!


 And from Sheri...
And Arielle's...

And Erin's...



Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, July 10th, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment